OZ9933 схема включения
Микросхема OZ9933. Производитель- O²micro®
• Constant operating frequency
• Drives positive/negative-impedance lamps during ignition
• High drive current for external MOSFETs
• User-deﬁ ned ignition time and shutdown delay time
• Built-in intelligence for lamp ignition and normal operation of CCFLs
• Open-lamp and over-voltage protection
• Soft start function
OZ9933 is a high performance, cost-effective Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
(CCFL) controller designed to drive large-size LCD applications using 2. 4, or 6
CCFLs. It supports a full bridge, power conversion topology, while maintaining high
efﬁ ciency operation.
This controller converts an unregulated DC voltage into a nearly sinusoidal lamp volt-
age and current waveforms. It supports full-bridge power conversion topology, while
maintaining high efﬁ ciency operation.
The OZ9933 offers a high level of integration, while maintaining ﬂ exibility and high
efﬁ ciency operation that reduces external component heating, resulting in higher
reliability and longer CCFL life. The proprietary design technique provides a simple,
low-cost system solution.
Описание микросхем серии OZ99XX в формате PDF, скачать